Reverend Ebenezer Aduku was born to Christian parents of Ghana; they were die-hard Methodists who helped shape his Christian identity at a very early age and actually made him who is today.
Rev. Aduku cites three important lessons in ministry that are very dear to his heart. They are as follows:
1. Recognizing prayer as the most powerful weapon for a prosperous and fruitful ministry.
2. Making disciples for Jesus and growing with ministries.
3. Bringing love and encouragement to everyone in the church.
- Daily Morning Prayer OnlineMonday - FridayZoom Meeting
- Freeport UMC Worship ServiceEvery Sunday at 10:00 a.m.Back To Church...It's Time!Every Sunday at 10:00 a.m.Back To Church...It's Time!Please join our worship service in-person or online every Sunday to celebrate our love and give our praise to our Creator. https://us02web.zoom.us/j/732173129?pwd=RGVscU1XaVFKUzNJano5UlVSU1Z0dz09 +1 646 558 8656 US (New York) Meeting ID: 732 173 129 Passcode: 651197