Reverend Ebenezer Aduku was born to Christian parents of Ghana; they were die-hard Methodists who helped shape his Christian identity at a very early age and actually made him who is today.
Rev. Aduku cites three important lessons in ministry that are very dear to his heart. They are as follows:
1. Recognizing prayer as the most powerful weapon for a prosperous and fruitful ministry.
2. Making disciples for Jesus and growing with ministries.
3. Bringing love and encouragement to everyone in the church.
- Zoom MeetingEvery Friday evening at 7:00 PMZoom Meeting
- Here's How We Church!!Every Sunday at 10:00 AMHere's How We Church!!
- Zoom MeetingMonday - FridayZoom Meeting